Returns & Refund Policy
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Puddles & Sun.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), teething toys, swimwear etc
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a credit note of the purchase price only, no cash refunds will be given. If you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) please contact within 7 days and return goods within 1 calendar month of date of receipt.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. All description shown are as described by the manufacturer for continuity.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and issue your credit note within 7 days. Your credit note will either be given in person or emailed direct.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased as a sale item (at a reduced price), these items are non-returnable.